3-1
2-1
probability 0 %
0 %
Last valuation: Sep 2, 2023
Share this rumour

João Félix хочет перейти в Барселона

Jul 19, 2023 - 12:01 PM hours
Руководство мадридского «Атлетико» не позволяло нападающему Жоау Феликсу публиковать сообщения о желании выступать в «Барселоне». Руководство клуба пришло в ярость, когда прочитало эти строчки в СМИ, оно начало возмущаться и в адрес агента футболиста Жорже Мендеша. Об этом сообщает Relevo.

«Агент игрока прекрасно знает условия, которые необходимо выполнить, чтобы Жоау покинул клуб. С этого момента нам нечего комментировать по этому поводу», — сказали в «Атлетико».

Феликс ранее заявил, что играть за «Барселону» — его детская мечта и он хочет, чтобы она стала былью. Контракт 23-летнего португальца с «Атлетико» рассчитан до лета 2027 года.

This contribution was last edited by Cr717 on Jul 19, 2023 at 12:03 PM hours
Source: twitter.com
EXCLUSIVE — João Félix statement on his future: “I’d love to play for Barça”.

◉ “Barcelona has always been my first choice and I’d love to join Barça”.

◉ “It was always my dream since I was a kid”.

◉ “If it happens, it will be a dream come true for me”.
Negotiations are advancing for Joao Felix to join FCBarcelona on loan from Atleti - loan fee around €7-8m.
Negotiations are advancing for Joao Felix to join FCBarcelona on loan from Atleti - loan fee around €7-8m.
Barcelona expected to wrap up double Joao deal
Barcelona are expected to complete the loan signings of Joao Cancelo from Manchester City and Joao Felix from Atletico Madrid.
Barcelona expected to wrap up double Joao deal
Barcelona are expected to complete the loan signings of Joao Cancelo from Manchester City and Joao Felix from Atletico Madrid.

These are straight loan deals with no buy options nor obligations.

Sky Sports News has been told there are just formalities to conclude and announcements to come in due course.
'Barca agree loan for Joao Felix'
Barcelona have reached a verbal agreement with Atletico Madrid over the loan of Joao Felix
'Barca agree loan for Joao Felix'
Barcelona have reached a verbal agreement with Atletico Madrid over the loan of Joao Felix, according to Fabrizio Romano.

The deal is for a straight loan without an option to buy.
Ha cumplido su sueño

Translated from Spanish:

He has fulfilled his dream
Ha cumplido su sueño

Translated from Spanish:

He has fulfilled his dream
"Fichar por el Barça siempre ha sido mi sueño"

João Félix
"Fichar por el Barça siempre ha sido mi sueño"

João Félix

Translated from Spanish:

"Signing for Barça has always been my dream"

João Félix
Acuerdo con el Atlético de Madrid por la cesión de João Félix
Acuerdo con el Atlético de Madrid por la cesión de João Félix

Translated from Spanish:

Agreement with Atlético de Madrid for the loan of João Félix
El FC Barcelona incorpora a João Félix
El club azulgrana ha llegado a un acuerdo con el Atlético de Madrid por la cesión del portugués, que llega hasta el 30 de junio de 2024

Translated from Spanish:

FC Barcelona incorporates João Félix
The Barça club has reached an agreement with Atlético de Madrid for the transfer of the Portuguese, which runs until June 30, 2024
El FC Barcelona y el Atlético de Madrid han llegado a un acuerdo para la cesión del jugador João Félix hasta el 30 de junio de 2024. No existe opción de compra.

El Club expresa públicamente su agradecimiento al jugador por el esfuerzo económico realizado y su deseo de vestir la camiseta azulgrana.

"He cumplido uno de mis objetivos de pequeño. Estoy muy feliz de estar aquí y ahora tengo que aprovechar el momento y darlo todo", ha declarado João Félix a los medios oficiales del Club. "Espero que sea el mejor año de mi vida, con muchas victorias, títulos y logros", ha añadido.

Un talento diferencial
Su aparición al más alto nivel fue espectacular. Después de debutar con 18 años recién cumplidos con el primer equipo de Benfica al inicio de la temporada 2018/19, rápidamente se hizo un hueco en la mediapunta de Las Águilas y fue la gran sensación del curso. Por ejemplo, en la liga portuguesa, que acabó ganando, terminó como el cuarto máximo goleador con 15 tantos y lo complementó con siete asistencias de gol.

Entre todas las competiciones, jugó un total de 43 partidos y deslumbró a todo el mundo del fútbol con su talento y capacidad creativa en el tercio final del campo. De hecho, esa grandísima temporada le hizo merecedor del Premio Golden Boy que, posteriormente, han ganado Pedri o Gavi.

Amplia experiencia en el fútbol español
Tras estas grandes actuaciones, el Atlético de Madrid le convirtió en el fichaje más caro de la historia del club colchonero. Y, desde ese verano de 2019, João Félix ha acumulado más de un centenar de partidos con el Atlético de Madrid, en un total de tres temporadas y media, ya que el curso pasado también tuvo una aventura en la Premier de la mano del Chelsea, que logró su cesión para la segunda parte del curso.

Translated from Spanish:

FC Barcelona and Atlético de Madrid have reached an agreement for the loan of the player João Félix until June 30, 2024. There is no purchase option.

The Club publicly expresses its gratitude to the player for the financial effort made and his desire to wear the Barça shirt.

"I have fulfilled one of my goals as a child. I am very happy to be here and now I have to seize the moment and give it my all", João Félix told the Club's official media. "I hope it will be the best year of my life, with many victories, titles and achievements," he added.

A differential talent
His appearance at the highest level was spectacular. After making his debut at the age of 18 with the Benfica first team at the start of the 2018/19 season, he quickly found a place in the Las Águilas midfielder and was the great sensation of the course. For example, in the Portuguese league, which he ended up winning, he finished as the fourth top scorer with 15 goals and complemented it with seven goal assists.

Across all competitions, he played a total of 43 matches and dazzled the entire football world with his talent and creativity in the final third of the field. In fact, that great season earned him the Golden Boy Award, which Pedri and Gavi have subsequently won.

Extensive experience in Spanish football
After these great performances, Atlético de Madrid made him the most expensive signing in the history of the mattress club. And, since that summer of 2019, João Félix has accumulated more than a hundred games with Atlético de Madrid, in a total of three and a half seasons, since last year he also had an adventure in the Premier at the hands of Chelsea , which managed to be transferred for the second part of the course.
Deadline day making the admin go crazy

Bem-vindo, João

Translated from Portuguese:

Welcome, João
Bem-vindo, João

Translated from Portuguese:

Welcome, João
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.