9-1
3--
probability 0 %
0 %
Last valuation:
Share this rumour

Niklas Hult to Marseille?

Jun 14, 2012 - 4:05 PM hours
Marseille is following the 22 years old player Niklas Hult since many long months. And as of today, the left offender midfield is making an excellent season beginning, thanks to him, Elfsborg is on the top of the Alvenskan. Marseille thinks that the Swedish International ( 1 cap ) is ready to make the "jump" to Ligue 1.

Interviewed by local press, Hult says '' I'm not always think about that. But this is clear that playing in a big championship is a childhood dream, everyone wants to become a pro.", he adds " There are so much offers that it will be difficult to say no. For myself, i am not stressed, i can play big roles in future, this will come". Marseille jnows what to expects then.

A source near from the player tells us in March that the France could be a seductive destination. "Indeed, there is a lot of interest from France and we are thinking that the gamestyle in Ligue 1 would fit for him ". But, "Les Phocéens" (Marseille) will not have an easy way to get Hult. Expressen, local press, is telling us that Porto and Ajax wants him too.
40% in Marseille, this player is very fast on FIFA haha!
Up to now no-one has replied to this topic.
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.